Microsoft has announced that Microsoft Office 2013 is compatible with below versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
Microsoft Office 2013 is available in a 32-bit version and a 64-bit version. The recommended version of Microsoft Office 2013 in combination with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is 32-bit, since some of the Office Integration areas in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is not supported in the 64-bit version.
Please note the following:
- Sending data from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to both Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office Excel using basic export is fully compatible with Microsoft Office Word 2013 and Microsoft Office Excel 2013. The same applies to exporting to Excel from reports and for export of Budgets, Account Schedules, Analysis by Dimensions, and so on.
- Interactions such as letters initiated from Microsoft Dynamics NAV are compatible with Microsoft Office Word 2013.
- Remark:You must apply a hotfix to enable the scenario in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2. Refer to KB article: 2836732 (This has not been published yet. Until then, contact your Microsoft Support contact.)
- Sending emails from Microsoft Dynamics NAV is only compatible with Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 32-bit version.
- Outlook Synchronization is only compatible with Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 32-bit version.
- Email Logging was rebuilt in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, due to Office removed the support for CDO. For more information, see Collaboration Data Objects (CDO) 1.2.1 is not supported with Outlook 2010.
- Email logging in NAV 2013 are supported for Microsoft Office 2013 and for Office 2010 SP1.
- Email logging in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 is supported for Office 2010 SP1. It is not supported for Microsoft Office 2013.
- OneNote integration available with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 is fully compatible with Microsoft Office 2013.