NEW SMTP EMAIL FLOW IN NAV.
- Open SMTP Mail Setup Page
- Click on action Apply Office 365 Server Settings.
- The fields SMTP Server, SMTP Server Port and Authentication fields will be filled up automatically
- Fill the User ID and Password fields based on the existing account in Office 365.
- Click "Test Email Setup" action
- If everything is configured properly in Office 365 and NAV 2015 then you will get below successful message.
- And below mail will be sent to Office 365 account.
- After this step if we try to run action Email Confirmation from Sales Order then a dialog box will be opened showing from address as office 365 account.
- Press OK button to send an email to required address.Below screen shot shows that mail is sent from Office 365 account